Would you like to get a flavor of our actions? Try it before you buy it? Then let's make a deal. You download this, try it, love it and spread the word about it to your friends. Come on now, you know we all have to give thanks for a free item. Lots of love :)
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS SET:
- You will download a ZIP folder. It is important that you first SAVE this folder to your computer and another source. Once downloaded you will need to UNZIP the folder to retrieve the files inside.
- Due to the nature of this purchase, immediate download, no refunds will be given.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to download the product immediately and securely back up all purchases.
Teaching our users the most effective technique in editing is very important to us. Please take a peek at our video collection to see our products in action!
- How to use Facebook Photoshop Action & Resizer
- How To Install Paintbrush in Photoshop or Elements
- Summer & Sand – How to use Photoshop & Elements Templates
- Photoshop Highlighter – Part 3 Portrait Editing
- How to clone in Photoshop or Elements – Part 2 Portrait Editing
- Photoshop Raw Editing – Part 1
- Create Dreamy Night Matte Finish In Photoshop
- How to create fireflies in Photoshop or Elements
- How To Use Cloud Overlays In Photoshop & Elements
- How To Use A Chalkboard Template in Photoshop or Elements
- How to dodge & burn using Photoshop or Elements
- How to install Photoshop Actions
- How to make a photo collage in Lightroom
- How to edit raw files, sRGB and Resolution
- How To Apply A Matte Finish To Your Photos
- How to edit clean photos in Photoshop or Elements
- How to create rich velvet tones in Photoshop using actions
- How To Use A Sun flare or Sun Glow In Photoshop or Elements
- How To Use The Photographers Accounting System
- Troubleshooting Layer Masks in Photoshop or Elements
- How to use the Client Workflow Chart
- How To Use Twinkly Eye Photoshop Action
- How to use ornament & globe templates
- How to use a snow globe template
- How to use Magical Light + Matte Action
- How To Make A Facebook Timeline
- How to paint on Photoshop actions such as Velvet Matte Backgrounds
- How to keep an image proportionate when “Placing” within a template
- Part 1 of how to install actions on a MAC
- Installing Actions on a Mac Computer
- How To Use Photoshop Elements Collage Templates
- How to Install Actions into Elements
- How to Use Smooth Skin for Photoshop
- How To Straighten Photos In Photoshop
- View our large list of free tutorials for Photoshop & Elements.
Rate This ProductAmyon 8/22/2014I love the look of this action. It gives it a creative look without looking overdone or unnatural.
Rate This ProductGlowing Fields Photographyon 6/25/2014To be honest, I cannot even believe this action is FREE! This is one of my most used actions and my first go to for black and white! :)
Rate This ProductSylviaon 5/9/2014Awesome Love these freebies so much I'll be buying actions from Colorvale soon!! Easy to use super awesome outcome!!
Rate This ProductNostion 5/9/2014truly inspiring. they help me imagine, customize, and create something unique. thank you!
Rate This Productmelissaon 5/8/2014I love the richness this set delivers. Easy to adjust to your taste or individual image. Super easy to use and gives great results. I have been very pleased with every product I have purchased through Colorvale and the generous freebies just plain rock. Thank you Colorvale!!
Rate This ProductValerieon 5/6/2014This is such an amazing set of actions! I've recently used them :) The best part.. they are free! Thank you so much :)
Rate This Productalishaon 5/5/2014I loved it! i applied my own hand edits then used this action over to finish and bring a soft and pretty look to my photos. Plus, my clients loved the look so I'd say it's keeper :)
Rate This Productguillermoon 5/5/2014excellent customizable action
Rate This ProductClareon 5/4/2014Really happy with these !, just awesome couldn't believe it !! Thanx heaps !!
Rate This ProductMaggieon 5/4/2014I love your actions and this one sure does add something special to my pics. Thank You.
Rate This ProductKristieon 5/3/2014The color intensity of Only for the Bold is spectacular. Particularly, when using natural light situations requiring depth. The matte finish is adjustable from minimal to over the top. This allows for artistic control.
Rate This ProductGerryon 5/2/2014I love this set, so easy to use, easy to edit and makes my photos so awesome!
Rate This ProductJess Legaspion 4/30/2014I love these Only For The Bold Actions. They are so beautiful. I am having a ball re editing images with them!
You will love them.
Do it. You know you wanna get them!
Rate This ProductShannonon 4/29/2014I really liked this product and need to get more.
Rate This Productc7eb5d04@opayq.comon 4/28/2014This action is fantastic as they all are, thank you so much for these
Rate This ProductCalon 4/28/2014I haven't had a chance to really play around with these actions yet, but the initial try gave me dreamy finishes. I am more drawn to the B&W.
Rate This ProductChristaon 4/27/2014I have never used Colorvale actions until these and I love them! Love the strong matte and the ability to tweak it too!
Rate This ProductSerenaon 4/27/2014This is a great FREE product. I love the moody feel these actions give photos and the beautiful matte look. I have several Colorvale products and they never let me down!
Rate This ProductShereeon 4/27/2014I have just downloaded and had a little play in Pse and wow - awesome! Thank you so very much for sharing these with us. X
Rate This ProductCarienon 4/26/2014Thank you so much, I love it. your actions are my go to actions for every sessions I edit.
Rate This Productjoannaon 4/25/2014I dont own a single action from Colorvale that I dont love!
Rate This Productnatashaon 4/25/2014It's a little daring because of the strong matte, but so far I LOVE IT. I like to push buttons.
Rate This ProductMaggieon 4/25/2014I am still such a beginner with all of this, as I have to do it when I find the time besides my job and family time. Your actions make life easier for me. I am very grateful!
Rate This ProductAmandaon 4/23/2014I downloaded the free samples and I look forward to purchasing other action sets now. The fall envy is very nice and the classic black in white is perfect for a really nice contrasted black and white photo. Thanks Colorvale!!
Rate This ProductJamie on 4/4/2014Edited i whole session the other day with just these and I loved them, will definitely be ordering some more in the future, Well done
Rate This ProductCHERI00on 3/31/2014I will definitely buy another set.
Rate This ProductShelbyon 3/27/2014I would recommend this to everyone! It's a great place to start and has really helped my workflow. I am so happy with the results!
Rate This ProductRobynnon 3/18/2014I love all these products!!
Rate This ProductJessicaon 2/25/2014I'm in love with this set, plain and simple...easy to use, easy to edit, and it adds awesome life to my photos!