- 1 Pocket Folder
- 12 Unlabeled Tabs (you write the month)
- 1 – 2 Page Year At A Glance spread
- 4 Pages – 12 month client session rolodex
- 1 Page Personal Information
- 12 undated monthly sections (see below what’s included)
INCLUDED IN EACH MONTH (12 months in all)
- 1 Page Objectives & Measurables with a daily responsibility chart
- 2 page Monthly Calendar undated
- 2 Page Client Workflow Sheet
- 1 Page Big Ideas & Goal Planning
- 1 Page Social Media Post Planner & Growth Tracker
- 2 Pages of Tasks broken down into categories
- 1 Page Client Payment Records (fits 23 clients)
- 1 Page Blog Post Planner
- 5 Weeks of Daily Planning
- 1 Page Brainstorming Sheet
- 12 Tabs – The sturdy tab system helps you navigate through your necessary business info like a pro.
- The 1-page pocket folder will make all other contract & receipt organizers jealous.
- Year at a Glance Special Date markers make it easy to use the 12 (monthly) boxes to track things of the utmost importance. Birthday, anniversaries, workshops, & National Hug Your Mailman Day (obviously). It also has plenty of space to write your year’s’ major goals (like beating last year’s revenue, finding 24 new clients, or finally learning how to sing the alphabet backwards. In Yiddish.)
- 12 Month Session Rolodex – make life that much easier with an at-a-glance sessions list for the entire year!
- Personal Info Page – Handle your personal info like a total pro. Track your business links, favorite sites & resources, and forums & magazines all while jotting down personal growth ideas, possible income streams, and blog post ideas–all setting you up for monumental successes. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you.)
- Monthly Measurables Page – Measure your monthly goals & objectives.You can now track things like your number of clients (and how many of those were referrals), average session turnaround times, and increases in social media followers. Throw in the fact that you can keep an eye on monthly marketing behavior, and ensure monthly office tasks (like bookkeeping, email, ordering, etc.) stay in line, and you’re set for LIFE…or at least for the next 12 months.
- Task Organizer – Need to remember day-to-day details? With your new planner, you can decide which days get slotted with a particular task. (Editing, family time, meal planning, the chiseling of a life-size marble statue of Chris Pratt.)
- Map out your big ideas or goals! You’ve got ‘em, we’ll help you reach them.
- 12 Monthly Calendars – The 12 blank calendar months make tracking progress completely manageable–and even a fair amount of pure, unadulterated FUN. (Pro tip: Write down your Facebook likes at the beginning of the month, and then again at the end. Bask in the glory of your growth. Celebrate with a martini. Dry, extra olives.)
- Client Workflow Pages – Make your workflow work for you. This flexible element lets you keep your thumb on the pulse of client processes, from contracts and photographing to culling, editing, and order placements. (Want more? You can also use the pages to track bill due dates or home chores.)
- Social Media Schedule Pages – By scheduling out your posts ahead of time, you’ll become the Beyoncé of Facebook posts. (Not to mention Twitter, Pinterest, and G+.)
- Customized To-Do’s Page – This delivers the freedom you crave with the ability to scrawl out your own headers and decide exactly how to make the magic happen.
- Weekly Planning Pages – Sometimes a month is too much, which is where weekly planning makes an appearance. Daily obligations, ideas, marketing, daily sessions, culling/editing, orders, sales…the list goes on and on…while your photography biz grows and grows.
- Session Income Pages – Cash money reporting lets you track client payments, retainers, and product orders without screwing the pooch or backing up the books.
- Blogging shouldn’t be blah. This is the perfect place for you to jot down the long list of blog post ideas that are chomping at the bit to be brought into the world, (and then make note of which ones are drafted, published, and shared).
- And the planner wouldn’t be complete without some good ol’ brainstorming. Whatever your wild & creative heart desires, there’s a delegated place for it.
We take great pride in the quality of our planners. As the owner of Colorvale®, my entire soul goes into the development of these so that you truly have a planner that allows you to grow your business. These are not just a day planner. The layout is designed exactly how I run my businesses, with mission & organization in mind. Each step of development is planned around sturdiness & durability. However, the process of creating these books is done by hand … each and every one of them. The signs of this may be in the form of a rare couple crinkled paper corners, a tiny indentation or gentle bend in the binding. This will in no way affect the functionality of your planner but rather lend to it’s personality. Like us humans, not every inch of us is perfect and rather unique. With that said though, these anomalies are not common but normal. Our planners are handmade!!
An email will be sent to you when your product has been shipped. If you do not receive this information it may have gone to your junk mail. Please double check this.
For planners & other tangible items: (Pretty) please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your order after it is received. Then, your new best business tool will be shipped from Howell, Michigan and it will be in your mailbox (yay!) in 1-3 business days in the US and 10-14 business days internationally (though some countries may take longer).
Yes! However, we currently do not ship to all countries, but will very shortly. Please contact us before placing an order.
For ALL international shipments: Once your package leaves our facility there is NO way for us to trace or insure it. Your country may request additional taxes & duties that you are responsible for.
You will receive a USPS tracking link to find out the ship status. It is up to the buyer to ensure they are able to receive their package.
Products may not be returned or exchanged. We take quality very seriously at Colorvale and each product that leaves our store has been looked over a dozen times to make sure it is crisp & beautiful. Once a book leaves our store and finds its way to someone else, we can’t guarantee that it’ll stay in perfect, top-notch condition. We want each customer to receive a shiny and new product that has never been to someone else’s home or office or worse. We hope you understand our no exchanges or returns policy and the reasoning behind it.